"Know what you own and why you own it."
Investors today are faced with ever-changing market conditions, an often overwhelming amount of information from the media and an increasing number of investment choices. It’s not surprising that the world of investing can seem complex. Click here to learn more about five principles you can use to help you achieve success with your portfolio.
Manulife Private Investment Pools
The Manulife Private Investment Pools program offers a range of diverse investment pools with high conviction portfolio managers from Manulife Asset Management and Mawer Investment Management Ltd. Add in competitive management fees, tax efficiency and flexible options and you’ve got an investment program that truly understands your needs.
Key features of the program:
- Comprehensive suite of investment pools in a range of asset classes
- Tax efficiency through corporate class structure
- Award-winning portfolio managers
- Competitive management fees
- Tiered management fee reductions
- Household account-linking to help reduce management fees
- Automatic rebalancing
- Series T payout options
- Systematic purchase and withdrawal plans
- Client proposal service (for advisors)
- Comprehensive client reporting
- Dedicated marketing support
To learn more about Manulife Private Investment Pools, click here.
Premier Investment Program
What is the Premier Investment Program?
The Premier Investment Program is a fee-based account that offers a range of investment services and the ability to hold a wide variety of investment products including mutual funds and individual stocks and bonds. Virtually every investment offered at Manulife Securities can be held in a Premier plan.
In addition to transparency, objectivity and accountability – the hallmarks of a fee-based account – the Manulife Securities Premier Investment Program can benefit my clients in a number of ways:
- You pay for advice, not trades – transactions are incidental and are not the differentiating factor in assessing the value I offer
- Advisor compensation is completely transparent and agreed upon, and because the costs associated with trades or other services are reduced or eliminated, you can fully understand what you’re paying for your investments
- The fee-based solution provides the medium for developing a strong, customized portfolio at a cost that is generally less than the cost associated with traditional mutual funds
- Fees can be paid outside of your client's portfolio; this means your portfolio return need not be reduced to pay fees and assets can grow faster
- When a fee is paid for investment advisory services on a portfolio outside of an RRSP, the fee is generally tax deductible
- Because compensation can be based on portfolio value, fees will rise or decline based on the performance of the portfolio; this assures you that my primary interest is the growth of your portfolio
Advantage Account is a high-interest savings account that offers a high interest rate and gives you the features and flexibility of a chequing account – all in one account. With online and telephone transfers, pre-authorized chequing and bill payments, and debit card access, you can access your money when and where you need it.
Plus, Advantage Account now offers unlimited chequing for free when your balance is $5,000 or more.
Making deposits into your Advantage Account is free, and withdrawals are free when your balance is $5,000 or more at the time of transaction.
For more information about Advantage Account, please contact us.
Manulife Investments' Philip Petursson gives his Canadian equities outlook
In June 2016, Philip Petursson - Chief Investment Strategist, Manulife Investments - appeared on Bloomberg TV to discuss his forecast for Canadian equities. He states his belief that Canadian equities will outperform their U.S. peers in the near term. Click here to watch Philip's interview.